- Gather, fill and analyze business/system requirements, prepare solution design, build and test models
- Prepare business/system requirements documents, data schemes and flows, algorithms and interface requirements
- Develop requirements documentation inclusive of user stories/ use cases, process flows, data flows and report mock-ups
- Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations
- Build strong relationships within the business units and support functions to understand the business needs
- Coordinate and cooperate with business teams including the IT team and quality control of developments.
- 6+ years of working in a business analysis role
- Experience in writing task definitions, process descriptions and procedures
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must have understanding or prior experience of the banking/financial services industry
- Determination to acquire new knowledge and improve expertise in related business areas
- Strong analytical and system thinking skills
- Advanced level of English.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- A friendly team of like-minded people.
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- Polish classes with certified Polish teachers.
- English classes.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.