Fireart is an experience design & technology partner to clients large and small. We believe that great ideas are only as good as how well they perform. Our passion is for pushing the boundaries of our ideas within the limits of what’s possible. We are not satisfied until we are achieving industry-leading results in market.
We are looking for a talented Business Development Representative with great networking and interpersonal skills who will develop our business and help us get even cooler projects across the globe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm and gain deep experience across different projects, with the opportunity to interact with global customers as a part of a project team.
- 1,5+ years of experience in IT-sales, marketing, or business development (email campaigns, direct mailing, sales channels development etc.), preferably with an outsourcing company
- Fluent English (speaking and writing)
- Self-starter with proven ability to acquire new business quickly
- Experienced user of Internet marketing tools
- Meticulous attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, strong personality with “can-do” attitude, passion for structuring all data, high ambitions, a sense of humor.
- Ability to prospect for their own leads as well as cultivate leads from marketing and other sources to consistently fill the sales pipeline
- Knows how to turn leads into appointments
- Currently living in the US, London or Stockholm
Nice to have
- BI Tester, Microsoft BI, SQL, SSIS, Data Warehousing/BI, ETL Testing;
- Desirable Knowledge of ETL testing process and technology;
What we offer
- Base salary + commission from the projects acquired
- Opportunity to enhance your own personal/professional brand
- Chance to grow and expand your network
- Flexible and unlimited working hours
- Flexible form of cooperation and attractive remuneration based on your performance
- Support in setting meetings, finding right companies and preparing sales presentations