We are looking for a talented Employer Brand Manager that will skyrock our brand awareness among potencial employees, take care of our brand competitivity, and help us to keep our current employees habby and bonded with each other.
Whom we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience in employer branding (preferably in the companies of 50-200 employees);
- Creative, fresh, out-of-pattern approach to employer branding;
- Team management, people management skills;
- Creating and implementing brand promotion strategy for the company;
- Being up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in the IT industry (and community);
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in international companies and markets is a plus;
- Proactive & enthusiastic personality;
- English — Advanced level.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define and implement the employer brand strategy that reflects the company’s current needs;
- Conduct employer branding activities such as online and offline events, campaigns, presentations, and out-of-the-box initiatives to attract talents and empower recruitment activities;
- Conduct market research, trace IT industry trends, collaborate with main educational institutions;
- Work with our team in order to generate employer lead to our funnels.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- A friendly team of like-minded people.
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- Polish classes with certified Polish teachers.
- English classes.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.