What you’ll do
- Working remotely (or from Fireart office)
- Working with international clients from the entire world (US+UK = 80%)
- Working within a project team, with assigned guardian developer, having Project Manager, other Frontend developers, Backend developers and Mobile developers as partners
- Creating a beautiful frontend for web applications and websites, based on provided designs in Figma (100%) with help of more mature colleagues, you will learn new things while working for clients in parallel
- Using digital tools to communicate with clients and within a team (Slack, Google Meet)
- Any experience in one of leading frameworks (React, vue.js, Angular)
- Knowledge on HTML, CSS (including CSS preprocessors)
- Experience in consuming REST and GraphQL APIs
- High productivity and effective time management
- Ability to learn quickly and acquire knowledge on new frameworks and tools
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good spoken English
Nice to have
- Any commercial experience with using frameworks like React, vue.js, Angular, Gatsby.js, Next.js, Nuxt.js or similar
- Practical experience with Typescript
- Good understanding of software design principles and patterns, and experience applying them
- Any experience with headless CMS
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- A friendly team of like-minded people.
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- Polish classes with certified Polish teachers.
- English classes.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.