As a Product Manager, you will work closely with engineers, designers, customers to scale the product and make it profitable. A product manager will be highly analytical, able to work effectively in a start-up environment and strive to understand a variety of technologies. You will lead the product that allows the customer support team of the company to communicate with customers from different social networks in one place.
- Product Management Experience
- Good understanding of how products work under the hood
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize, identify customer needs and sell the product
- Strong business sense and a passion for using data to make decisions
- Intermediate level of English or higher
Nice to have
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you have side projects (startups or other non-tech businesses)
- Demonstrated success launching excellent products
- Technical background
- Understanding of Analytics products, such as Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Amplitude
- Communicate with potential customers and provide feedback to them on product features
- Develop product requirements and prioritize features
- Work with the team to prioritize development tasks
- Increase the number of customers
- Scale the product and make it profitable
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- A friendly team of like-minded people.
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- English classes.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.