We are looking for an experienced Account/Sales manager who loves clients, different as they are, located all over the world, and wants to support us in becoming their trustful partner. If you have any kind of doubts – please feel free to reach out, we’ll be glad to talk.
This position will play an important role in the company and our growth strategy for the coming year. We’re looking for someone willing to support us in this exciting journey 🙂
What you’ll do
- Join both, our Top Management and Sales teams and play an important part in them
- Work with Inbound clients, build long-lasting relationships
- Follow the best existing and your own practices of client retention, upsell
- Help our clients to achieve their business goals and find the best strategy for their business
- Support the Head of Sales in the continuous development of sales processes
- Set personal goals, track the progress, and manage your own performance
- Negotiate the contract terms with new clients
- Maintain and develop close cooperation with Design Leads, CTO, Project Managers and Head of Sales
- Excellent English communication skills (C1+) (Polish and any other language is not required)
- At least 3 years of experience as an IT-related sales or account manager
- Result-driven personality
- Team player
- Experience in selling IT services to enterprise international clients
- Experience in managing CRM software (ideally Pipedrive)
- Attention to detail and responsibility
- Ability to work in accordance with the process
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- A friendly team of like-minded people.
- Cooperation with C-level team members on a daily basis
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- English classes with certified English teachers.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Remote-friendly policy (yet, ideally, we’d like to have a possibility to meet from time to time and have a cup of tea or beer together as soon as everything gets back to normal)
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Necessary equipment such as a laptop etc.