What you’ll do
- Working remotely (or from Fireart office)
- Working with international clients from entire world (US+UK = 80%)
- Working within a project team, having Project Manager, and other Frontend developers as partners
- Creating a beautiful websites based on provided designs in Figma (90%)
- Performing Code Review for other projects and other developers (10%)
- Using digital tools to communicate with client and within a team (Slack, Google Meet)
What we expect
- 3+ years of commercial experience
- Expert knowledge of WordPress, including ACF, WooCommerce, Timber
- Expert knowledge on HTML, CSS, and RWD
- Ability to create pixel-perfect implementation of designs creating Theme from scratch
- High productivity and effective time management
- Experience with Scrum/Agile SDLC
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good spoken English
What’s your advantage
- Commercial experience using Gulp, Webpack, Twig
- Practical experience with Typescript
- Experience building plugins for WP
- Good knowledge of stand-alone PHP
- Previous experience of building JAMStack websites using Headless CMS (including WP) wit React/gatsby.js
- Good understanding of software design principles and patterns, and experience applying them
- 5+ years of commercial experience with WordPress
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- A friendly team of like-minded people.
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- English classes.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.