- Optimize website load-time and interactive performance and availability while managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Builds dynamic web elements for other teams usage
- WP infrastructure design and maintain
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Self Motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
- At least 1 year of server-side PHP development
- At least 2 years of WP development experience
- Knowledge of commonly used frameworks and libraries of the front-end toolset ( i.e. jQuery, Bootstrap, Sass…)
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Understanding Git operation
Nice to have
- Experience with PHP/JS OOP
- Experience in node.js
- Knowledge of Google analytics (events, custom tracking, etc…)
- Knowledge of Pipedrive API
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- A friendly team of like-minded people.
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- Polish classes with certified Polish teachers.
- English classes.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.