Fireart Studio has been in existence for the greater part of the last decade. In this period of time, we have managed to make our clients very happy with the services we provide, ranging from app development to creating new designs for websites.
Today, we are offering mobile app design scholarships for students. Apart from the emphasis on app design, a web design scholarship program for college and high school students is also included in the grant.
This program is specially tailored to benefit students from all learning institutions in the USA, and this grant for high school students will be very useful for those students with specific interests in sectors like app and web design, UX, infographics, and illustration.
We believe that finding the best professionals is important for us to keep providing the services we do at a high rate of success. Reaching out to young enthusiastic minds is a great way to keep this tradition going.
Candidates can apply for this scholarship by creating a PDF document on the specified theme, offering a redesign concept for all NASA website pages, along with a mobile app concept idea.
In order to apply and get a scholarship for college undergraduates, candidates should be students from various educational institutions, including universities, colleges, and high schools.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old;
- Must have 1150 SAT score or 27 ACT score standings;
- Applicants must be studying design subjects in the USA;
- You should have a minimum unweighted 3.5 GPA.
All applications can be completed on our official website by using our online form that is self-explanatory and quite easy to submit. Candidates should complete the relevant information in order to be able to apply for the grant.
- Every project will be reviewed by our professional team, where a thorough analysis of every application will be done by our art director and two lead designers of Fireart Studio.
- Every project will be assessed based on the quality of the solution, therefore, candidates must pay particular attention to the visual and technical aspects of their presentations.
- The most important quality we are searching for is great talent with a creative approach to solving issues.
- The project with the best level of execution will be chosen.
Finding grants and the right scholarships can be challenging these days. You can find the perfect grant, but then realize you missed the deadline. Fireart Studio, on the other hand, helps you avoid this with some great advantages:
- Our applications are open from December 1, 2017 to December 1, 2018
- One winner will be chosen by December 15, 2018.
This grant for high school seniors and other American students has a money value of $1,000.