What you’ll do
- Working remotely (or from Fireart office)
- Working with international clients from entire world (US+UK = 80%)
- Working within a project team, having Project Manager, Backend developers and Mobile developers as partners
- Creating a beautiful frontend for web applications based on provided designs in Figma (90%)
- Performing Code Review for other projects and other frontend developers (10%)
- Using digital tools to communicate with client and within a team (Slack, Google Meet)
- 5+ years of commercial experience
- Expert knowledge in one of leading frameworks (React, vue.js, Angular)
- Expert knowledge on HTML, CSS (including CSS preprocessors)
- Experience in consuming REST and GraphQL APIs
- Practical experience with Typescript
- High productivity and effective time management
- Experience with Scrum/Agile SDLC
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good spoken English
Nice to have
- Commercial experience with using frameworks like Gatsby.js, Next.js, Nuxt.js or similar
- Good understanding of software design principles and patterns, and experience applying them
- Commercial experience with headless CMS
- 4+ years of commercial experience with frontend frameworks
- Ability to work with WordPress and PHP
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- A friendly team of like-minded people.
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- Polish classes with certified Polish teachers.
- English classes.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.