Senior Angular Developer
Fireart is an experience design & technology partner to clients large and small. We believe that great ideas are only as good as how well they perform. Our passion is for pushing the boundaries of our ideas within the limits of what’s possible. We are not satisfied until we are achieving industry-leading results in the market.
21 paid days off per year
What you’ll do
We’re looking for positive, proactive, and responsible developers who think outside the box and can create custom UI components from scratch (no premade UI libraries such as Material, Bootstrap, etc.) We have a lot of projects going on, so we are looking for developers we can trust to build solid architectures and systems on their own with limited guidance.
- Senior/Principal developer role focusing on UI development in Angular 10+ (5,5+ years experience in Angular preferred)
- OOP Mindset and experience with design patterns (such as Factory, Observer, Adapter, Decorator, etc.)
- High level of proficiency with Typescript (including generics, classes, interfaces, etc)
- Attention to detail and the ability to make a custom component that looks exactly like a design
- Experience in building UI Libraries and custom components from scratch
- Experience writing event-driven client applications using RXJS
- Experience working with REST APIs (especially APIs build on NestJS)
- Experience in creating mobile/responsive web applications
- Experience working with a UX team to determine requirements for styling and functionality
- Use of GitLab and other source control systems.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with “good architecture” principles and the ability to discuss the benefits of different approaches
- Experience with animation libraries such as Greensock
- Experience with localization concerns and libraries (especially i18Next.)
- Experience with NX Monorepos where both client and server code bases are integrated with the same repo
- Experience writing custom canvas-based visualizations or experience with PixiJS.
- Experience writing E2E tests with Cypress or Unit tests for Angular components
- Experience with performance testing (especially using Google Lighthouse)
- Ability to create Docker images or CICD scripts for deployment
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- A friendly team of like-minded people
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Compensation for sick leaves
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays
- Corporate events and activities
- Private medical care
- Office work or remote working (based on your location)