We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced content marketing manager to join our team. Do you love storytelling? Can you deliver great content that inspires people? Is organization one of your superpowers? Do you work well with different teams? Would you like to craft creative content about animation, graphic design, product design, and software development?
If you answered YES to these questions and are ready to join a rapidly growing team in a highly creative role that is essential to the company’s success, we want to talk to you.
We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our work — which is just one reason why Fireart Studio is one of the leading product design and development companies in Poland and Europe. We have been working with global brands like Google, Rolls Royce, Pipedrive, and Bolt. Our digital products received numerous international awards, including a prestigious American Webby Award. We want you to join our journey and contribute to it with powerful content that will inspire readers, customers, and our team.
- English proficiency C1-C2
- Experience in copywriting/content management
- Excellent grammar skills
- Proficiency in WordPress or other Content Management Software (CMS)
- Experience in the IT or product design industry (would be a big advantage)
- Experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Creativity and willingness to learn
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, press releases and web copy
- Create concise, interesting and well-researched content that drives traffic & leads
- Build and follow an editorial calendar
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to run better content marketing
- Edit and improve content produced by writers
- Collaborate with our SEO specialists and implement SEO strategies
- Blog marketing
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with media to ensure effective distribution of content for maximum reach and business impact
- Publishing articles that promote the company on blogs and magazines
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- A friendly team of like-minded people.
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- English classes.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.