What you will do
- Working remotely (or from Fireart office)
- Working with international clients from entire world (US+UK = 80%)
- Working within a project team, having Project Manager, Frontend developers and Mobile developers as partners
- Creating a RESTful API backend from scratch (70%)
- Preparing a Postman collections to automatically test created API (20%)
- Performing Code Review for other project and other backend developers (5%)
- Using digital tools to communicate with client and within a team (Slack, Google Meet)
- Preparing proper logic flow in developed applications based on documentation, business requirements and conversations with clients (5%)
- 3+ years of commercial experience or 2+ years node.js experience
- Good knowledge on node.js
- Experience with building RESTful API with express server-Practical experience with Typescript
- Ability to create complicated logic flow based on business requirements
- Experience with Mongo/DynamoDB-Expert understanding ofsoftware design principles and patterns, and experience applying them
- High productivity and effective time management-Experience with Scrum/Agile SDLC
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with AWS/Azure/Firebase
- Knowledge ofMQ technologies (RabbitMQ, Kafka) and applicable protocols: MQTT, AMQP, etc.
- Experience with one orseveral multimedia communication protocols such asWebRTC, RTMP, RTSP, HLS, etc.
- Experience with other backend technologies
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- A friendly team of like-minded people.
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- Polish classes with certified Polish teachers.
- English classes.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.