Fireart is an experience design & technology partner to clients large and small. We believe that great ideas are only as good as how well they perform. Our passion is for pushing the boundaries of our ideas within the limits of what’s possible. We are not satisfied until we are achieving industry-leading results in the market.
We are scaling product/project management team at Fireart, so we are looking for a remote Project Manager who can work directly with our customers and translate their visions into well-thought-out kick-off plans.
You are a great fit if…
- Your inner leader can make an impact on our existing processes and perform under pressure.
- “Happy team first” mindset
- You are ok with working in a remote environment and take lead on multiple projects.
- You have experience working with product development teams (Design, Development).
- You know how to gather requirements from the client and translate them into epics and high-level user stories based on the client’s business requirements. You know how to communicate the vision to all cross-functional teams involved.
- You have experience conducting workshops with clients and the product team to plan future roadmap.
- Manage communications with product stakeholders
- You have an understanding of product lifecycle and how to work in an Agile / Waterfall / Hybrid environment.
- You know how to setup Jira Software and implement other PM tools that might be needed.
- Ensure timely delivery of products to customers with the highest standards of quality.
Nice to have
- You are familiar with UX fundamentals.
- You have a technical background.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- A friendly team of like-minded people.
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- Polish classes with certified Polish teachers.
- English classes.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.