What you’ll do
- Working remotely (or from Fireart office)
- Working with international clients from entire world (US+UK = 80%)
- Working within a project team, having Project Manager, Backend developers and Frontend developers as partners
- Creating a beautiful mobile applications based on provided designs in Figma (90%)
- Performing Code Review for other projects and other mobile developers (10%)
- Using digital tools to communicate with client and within a team (Slack, Google Meet)
What we expect
- 4+ years of commercial experience
- Expert knowledge of React Native
- Ability to develop native iOS/Android components to integrate with React Native and advanced platform capabilities
- Expert knowledge on HTML, CSS (including CSS preprocessors)
- Experience in consuming REST and GraphQL APIs
- Commercial experience with Typescript
- Commercial experience integrating Maps, Location, In-App purchase
- High productivity and effective time management
- Experience with Scrum/Agile SDLC
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
- Good spoken English
What’s your advantage
- Commercial experience of React Native for Web
- Commercial experience with native mobile app development (Swift/Java/Kotlin)
- Experience with App Store application deployment
- Previous experience of building web application with React
- Good understanding of software design principles and patterns, and experience applying them
- 4+ years of commercial experience with React Native
What we offer
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- A friendly team of like-minded people.
- Compensation for sick leaves.
- 21 working days paid vacation + all Poland national holidays.
- English classes.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.